Who Made These Headers and Down Pipe?

Boostedfords

From the dark side
I bought an 85' T-Type it has a set of stainless headers with cross over and stainless 2.5" down pipe. I have a stack of receipts from the previous owners, but no paperwork on the headers. The guy I bought the car from thought they were ATR's. I'm going to post these in the for sale section soon, but was hoping to know what brand they were. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• DSC02011.jpg
    DSC02011.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 379
  • DSC02012.jpg
    DSC02012.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 370
  • DSC02013.jpg
    DSC02013.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 373
  • DSC02014.jpg
    DSC02014.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 372
  • DSC02015.jpg
    DSC02015.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 359
Looks like ATR to me. If it's got the stockers on it I'd put them on instead of selling them.

phvrod

Ill be second then...:biggrin: i have some Kenne bell headers to trade if your interested... PHVROD

my poston set will be up for sale soon. poston headers and atr crossover with atr up-pipe

:eek:Brent??!?!?!? Man for some reason after all this time I thought Boosted231 was a chic!!

Looks like a rare set of ATR headers, up and DP with crossover. brand new, they sold sold for well over 1K as a set. I have a brand new, never used ATR DP that wont sell for $200 on this site if that helps you any.

The headers will be worth the most. I would say that Postons were the best headers made, then ATR's... BUT, the atr up pipe and Down pipe were HUGE gains over stock when they were new. That was before the infamous MEASE pipe. That was the game changer in my opinion...

As far as your set, it is the FIRST complete set I have seen in my years here on this site. It has to be worth something because of the people that have them, arent selling them!!!! lol

nice set you got there!

John:D

Looks like a rare set of ATR headers, up and DP with crossover. brand new, they sold sold for well over 1K as a set. I have a brand new, never used ATR DP that wont sell for $200 on this site if that helps you any.

Wrong!!! Complete set was 895.00 I still have one of their old catalogues.

As far as your set, it is the FIRST complete set I have seen in my years here on this site. It has to be worth something because of the people that have them, arent selling them!!!! lol

nice set you got there!

John:D

I got a complete set also with a Mease 3" sitting in my inventory of parts.