Who has good headlight covers

Turbo-T Wannbe

Anyone know of any vendors selling quality headlight covers. I heard the ones Kirban's used to have were nice, but they no longer sell them. I also checked with John DiCarlo, but he doesn't make them any longer. Anyone have some suggestions?

hmmmmmmm go to a shop where they sell plexiglass or somethign similar.....get the thin thin stuff then buy a sheet and custom cut it to your headlight bezels.....drill them on the car...not sure if thats what you want but thats what i have on my car and they look great.

Lund makes a set of headlight covers for the Regal. They have the white "Lund" name in one corner, but it can be rubbed off pretty easily.

lalonde441, I don't want anything that I have to screw onto the car. I want the smoke look, so I need to be able to take them off at night.

LosOjos, do you have the Lunds? If so, do you like the fit? Any idea who sells them?

I have the Euro-Lens headlight covers that Extang used to make. Thay attach using velcro strips.

You can order the Lund covers here: www.sos-inc.org , but I just looked at Kirban's web site, and they stopped selling them due to "problems with the fit." Hopefully someone else can reply with more info.

I already checked with John(Red Regal T). He decided to stop making them. Thanks anyway.

Thanks for the site, LosOjos. I'm not sure I want to spend $60 for a pair though.

Anyone made there own that can be mounted with velcro?

heres a couple other suppliers

POSTONS has them for $49.88 tinted Lunds on page 13 #PE479436 1-800-635-9781
Bowling Green Customs also has them either in tint or clear HC1032 $52.00 1-888-561-0006
all are the velcro types. I use the velco ones but i had a tough time keeping the glued portion of the velco on the lens, (lots of removing from night to day etc etc) so i decided to try sewing them on!!! so far so good! lol i'm going to opt for the clear ones when i get the car on the road again. hope this helps you. GOOD HUNTING!

I just bought a set of Lunds and they don't fit because they are a little too wide. They have a rubber seal around the edge with velcro. I might try trimming the seal on one side to see if it will go on.

Greg

Re: HL coverz

Originally posted by Chuck Leeper
Check w/ the local PD. They probably have some they've confiscated.:D :D

LOL! There's probably alot of truth to that.

Maybe I'll check at the parts store today and see how much there's are. So, am I correct in assuming that I want the GTS over the Lunds?

SITHV6, want to sell me yours since you're going clear anyway? If not, thanks for giving me info on the other vendors.

HEY, SORRY I QUIT MAKING THEM BUT IT'S SO BORING. KIND OF LIKE WATCHING PAINT DRY. ANYWAY, THE REASON I STARTED MAKING MY OWN WAS BECAUSE I BOUGHT THE LUNDS FROM POSTON. I COULDN'T BELIEVE THEY WOULD SELL SUCH JUNK FOR OVER $50. THEY ARE SH*T!! YOU DEFINITELY CAN'T USE THEM AT NIGHT BECAUSE THEY ARE SO DARK. THEN, YOU CAN'T TAKE THEM ON AND OFF BECAUSE OF THE VELCRO. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE GTS SO CAN'T GIVE AN OPINION.

its a shame John stopped making em.. Im glad I got an early set from him in clear. Love em on my GN.. Never take em off....

JC Whitey sells them in smoke or clear and there is no drilling or screws required !

Just a little update in case you don't visit the For Sale section:

John has started making his headlight covers again.