Who has a Trans that lives?

1chance

Can anyone tell me if they purchased a trans(2004R) that has live up to 500 hp, and daily driver? What the longest one will live, and what mods, cost ect...

$2300...I installed it in 2009..700hp daily driver...Still Pulls like the first day i bought it,Tranny shop in TX built it ,it was shipped to me here in Orlando ,guy's names Dave,maybe someone will chime in with more infor for you,thats all i have,i found him on-line years ago (hope your rearend's up to snuff..heh)

Enjoy!

Don't wan't to start a "Take it to bla bla bla" but I will say this, Bison has made that much power on his weaker of the two cars and drives it to and from the track, 2 hours each way running 10.60's. I know his transmissions have been very relliable and the least of any of his issues.

This is just an example of how one can live behind 500 HP when done properly.

Allan G.

Any of the trans guys here can help you reach that goal. There are many that have run into the low 10s and 9s and live. Sean's THS car was raced for two years at that level and looking to get to the mid 9s soon.

Extreme Auto, Dave H, Bison, Otto, CK, Me, etc.

I run a bone stock trans with a CK shift kit. Stock D5 converter. Car traps 115mph full weight, about 440HP at the wheels. Not daily driven, but driven often and always hard.

Built mine in 2006. 11.4@117 at 21psi (and more to go) car and still going strong. Some CK parts.