Who gave me a heart attack? (Madison, AL RBC Centura parking lot)

Grimster

Grumpy Redneck
Ok so Thursday last week (Mar 6) I'm sitting in RBC Centura opening up some new accounts, my Buick parked just out of sight in front of the bank, and I see... A BLACK GN (or coulda been a black T Type) drive by the window. I jumped up and was about to run outside to see who was jacking my ride, but I realized THIS Buick had GNX style rims (mine don't, yet, they're on the porch waiting on tires).

So who was eyeballing my car in Madison on Hwy 72 as it sat in the RBC Centura bank parking lot? :)

Also I'm pretty sure I saw your car at O'reilly's (the one near 72) the other day, I was in my truck and going to the grocery store so I didn't stop, figured it'd be kinda lame to be like "oh I have one of those, but it's at home" like some kinda poser. A black Turbo Regal with GNX style rims, figure it's the same car I saw Thursday.

Don't know but I can tell you this, about that same time I saw a black TR with the GNX wheels cruising around the neighborhood behind the shop where I work. I work off Washington between Oakwood and Pratt. Not the best part of town....
I had never seen one around there before....