Who all can port stock heads to flow at least 200

probably someone you haven't jammed on a deal before----i haven't forgot what you did on our deal with the injectors---i hope someone can jam ya.

Geoff Hall

TwoLaneBlackTop,

Try calling Ben Barnes at Barnes & Reese Racing in Asheville, NC.
If anyone can, he can. HTH :)

(Posted by an honest NC guy called "Two Lane" for 31 years)

Heads!

Just about any good head porter can if you spend the money for the time it takes to get those #'s. Of course you would need the bigger back-cut valves to get those #'s :D Frank

My partner

Reed Grant is one of the best cylinder head men in Tennessee. We hope to have a set of heads to carry to BG so they can be seen, but we are extremely busy with our new data system for the dyno, and we have customers standing in line too. You can expect to spend $1000 for a set of fully ported and polished heads with flow bench testing and the right parts.

TPS, Taylor Performance Systems can port the heads and flow them. He does alot of work with Barns and Reese. He is in Asheville, NC. He has the valves springs and all of the hardware you will need.

Jason Williams down in Sarasota did mine. Said they flowed 22x on the intakes and 18x on the exhausts at .500". I forget the exact numbers.

Originally posted by TurboJim
Jason Williams down in Sarasota did mine. Said they flowed 22x on the intakes and 18x on the exhausts at .500". I forget the exact numbers.
Said? I would like to see the flow sheets on that!:confused: From what I understand it is very hard to get irons to go over 210 on the intakes. If 220 is what they got I would imagine the walls are almost so thin getting a gasket to seal is next to impossible.

DONT TELL ME THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is with big valves mind you....

I'll fly down to Fla and throw them thru his shop door!

For another $100 I coulda bought Champion Irons. Had I known what I was getting into when we set out to do these heads, I probably would have. Its a long story.....