White T

nu2gn

fasteddie
Just saw this about. 8 minutes ago, someone with a white T in chicago at the corner of wrightwood and cicero putting a white civic hatchback to shame. Not a kill but instead a humiliation. Good stuff

Oh it was not a race, u need two cars for that, the honda wasn't doing much. The t needs more traction

Since you said it was a white T, it could of been the rabbit picking on some one his own size!!!!! We all know that he CAN'T HANG WITH THE BIG BOYS:D

He was at the last Caspers/Buick Chapter event. He is alive and well but slowly re-building the. Its like 70% done, but he works sloooowwww!

He was at the last Caspers/Buick Chapter event. He is alive and well but slowly re-building the. Its like 70% done, but he works sloooowwww!

He told me that when the day that the cubs wins the world series is the day his car will be running again:eek::eek:

hey chicago area members where can i get a turbo tweak chip tuned in, in this area. and also where do i find other buick owners on week end hangouts or cruize nites or what ever alse

Do you have a scanmaster? Keep an eye on this section for events. You must have missed the Buick dyno day, first track event, and the caspers meetings. Plenty more things to do in the upcoming summer months.

I talked to Rabbit few days ago, the man is busy with his usual stuff. He said he needs make room to work on his car. Maybe we should all go there and help him out.

Prasad

I talked to Rabbit few days ago, the man is busy with his usual stuff. He said he needs make room to work on his car. Maybe we should all go there and help him out.

Prasad

Not until he gets rid of that attack dog and the cat that will claw you without notice!

Alright ladies u can run ur mouths all u want in my absence but remember this.... In my house my kids come first, Baseball is second, the Buick is 3rd, followed by the wife. Don't confuse the order as this is not a misprint.. Guys in reality my son will be going to H.S. next year so my coaching requirements in Basketball and Baseball will be ending later this year. Hopefully the Buick will not have rusted away by that point and can make a few special beatdown appearances. Still need Richie to get a car that can break into the 11's before he gets a title shot at White Power!

LOL, just let us know when you want to get started Coach! H.S already...man time files. And poor Richie, a console full of girlish timeslips huh. Lmao!