White Smoke

Im needing the input from the fellow members here on my new smoking problem. I am thinking that it may just be condensation from my car sitting for about 2 weeks. I have had the throttlebody off my car putting new seals in it, putting an IAC angle boss on it, and putting a 4" MAF pipe on the car. Its set for a little over 2 weeks and its been fairly warm here but has rained 2 or 3 times over the 2 weeks. I got it all back together today and started it up no white smoke just sitting and idling but if I rev it up a little then after i let off and its slowing back to idle it puts some white smoke out of the tailpipes. I hadnt done any hard driving on the car before I parked it and took it apart so I dont think its a blown head gasket. Let me know what everyone thinks. Thanks for any info

Did you try taking it for ride to warm it up? It takes little while to warm the exhaust and get the moisture out.

Yeah I took it for a 20 minute drive a little bit ago so I got it good and warm. Still smoking Im beginning to think that it might be the seals in the turbo going bad which Im really hoping not but seems to be pointing in that direction.

About a month after I bought mine the stock turbo seal went and it smoked a little at idle but it would leave a smoke screen after I let off the gas after spooling it up. The turbo had Alot of side to side play when I removed it.

I don't believe it would be a head gasket cause every time I have blown a head gasket it was more like a steamy vapor coming from the exhaust and it disapated into the air rather quickly. Might be the Turbo has decided to go tits up on you.

I would check the exhaust side turbo seal. It is probably throwing oil into the exhaust. The sign is white smoke. In my case it was pressurized block. Are you losing oil? Watch the dipstick and look for carbon on the exhaust pipes. Brad

Is there anyway to check the exhaust side turbo seal by loosening the downpipe and pulling it back. I have time today to do it I just dont know what to look for if there is anything to see by doing it. Thanks