White 1987 Regal Limited for Sale

10sec95

I have a white 1987 Regal limited for sale with 154,xxx miles. It has the blackout trim and leather which make it only 1 of 200 produced that year of the 1,035. The stock turbo was recently replaced along with the transmission being rebuilt. The car is stock with the exception of the air intake. The car went thru a frame on restoration, so the body is practically flawless with over $7k invested. I am asking $8,500....please call or text me at 402.706.4990 if you have further questions. I am located in Omaha,NE and buyer pays shipping.
Chris

Attachments

• T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 348
  • t2.JPG
    t2.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 355
  • t3.JPG
    t3.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 329
That is an awesome looking car for the price. Guess you would not want a 75 Vette in trade?

Is this an original GM color, Im looking to paint my car white and I like this color/shade

Sale pending....its not sold until money is in hand, in other words keep this car in mind.

Yea, was hoping this would be around for another week till I can get my hands on some more cash.....oh well.

Sure glad it sold! If it didn't I was gonna have to figure out how to put an apartment above the garage. Nice buy.