Which site look do you like OLD or NEW

Which site look do you like better old or new?

• The NEW look

Votes: 67 67.7%
  • Wish it was still the old way

Votes: 32 32.3%

• Total voters

my85grandnation

85 Triple Threat
I was just going to see how many people like the new look of the site, and how many people wish it was still the old way.

Oops when I voted I clicked the wrong box I ment to click on the old version. I think I must of been blinded by the yellow temporarilly LOL ;)

Yeah I like the old because with the new the red and yellow at the top of the posts is really bright. The yellow is ok but with my high definition LCD monitor I have when I go to a part that shows the red and yellow together its blinding.

Does vBulletin allow users to change templates? Most of the forum software allow the users to change to the templates listed in their userCP. The server would allow a few and the user can just pick one.

This should satisfy everyone.

Give me the old way back, and I mean the really old way before the hack. I guess I could live with the slightly old way before somone peed allover the site.

I like some distinction and this color scheme does just that. Other wise the board looks just like all the rest of the buletin boards

You didn't have an option if we don't like the new, but the OLD needed to be changed.

I like the new.

If you don't like the colors, you can scroll down to the lower left hand corner and change it back to the basic version.

LOVE the new one...! This site needed just that to make it more...um...Buicky. Keep it up.

But the new design isnt really buicky. It has red but the yellow needs to be deeper in color if its supposed to represent the yellow in a power 6 logo

Like I said above, I like the new look, but if you want the previous enhanced or basic version, then go to the bottom of the board on the left is a "Quick Style Chooser".