Which Rear Sway Bar

Just finished putting on UMI lower arms and Moser axels and girdle and my stock bar looks like crap.Don't want to spend $450+ for the HR bar but would like yo improve over stock.Does anyone still have the ATR bar?Also I replaced Southside lift bars with the UMI's and the car rides much better.It seems to plant the rear and stay hooked where the Southsides would hook then break loose at 30 feet.Next weekend it's uppers and shocks.

fullbloodfreak said:
Just finished putting on UMI lower arms and Moser axels and girdle and my stock bar looks like crap.Don't want to spend $450+ for the HR bar but would like yo improve over stock.Does anyone still have the ATR bar?Also I replaced Southside lift bars with the UMI's and the car rides much better.It seems to plant the rear and stay hooked where the Southsides would hook then break loose at 30 feet.Next weekend it's uppers and shocks.
---------------------------
Don't have a lot of choices for rear sway bars larger than stock.
As said above, Full Throttle Speed & Style carries virtually an identical twin bar to the now defunct ATR 1 3/8 rear bar.
Global West 1" rear sway bar, mine did not clear the ears on the lower portion of the pumpkin, even when mounting on a Global West lower tubular control arms with the spherical bearings, which I am sure had nothing to do with the fitment. plan on removing/grinding them off for clearance.
Good quality & fit otherwise. Whatever you choose for uppers, make sure that you pack as much grease into the assemblies as possible. Most, if not all, do not have easy access to the zirc grease fitting.
The full up H & R bar assembly.
Nobody makes a rear bar larger that 1" until you get to the 1 3/8",
no 1 1/8" or 1 1/4" bars are available.