Which New muscle car?

Which modern American muscle would you purchase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dodge

My everyday car right now is an 06 Charger SRT8.

Next one will be a Challenger for sure.

GTO!! I love the looks and the LS engine:biggrin: I cann't believe people rag on that car's style:confused:

i am considering purchasing a impalla ss, i heard that it had something that would make it run on 4 cylinders when at a certain speed, like on the highway or something, it is a tough decision between the ss and gto

well it woudnt be for me. impala ss FWD, not for me.

GTO!! I love the looks and the LS engine I cann't believe people rag on that car's style

ive liked the GTO since it came out, it does look kinda bubbly though. its just the CTS-V looks great. too bad its about 10k more than a GTO, used vs used. dont know, I cant afford any new car right now anyway, let alone a 30k V, but no one said you can dream right.

G T O

I bought one, great car. Handles great, very stable, smooth as glass ride, seats like a glove. 400 hp that idles at 500 rpm and gets 24 mpg on the highway, top speed 158 mph. It's a four seat Corvette.

And you can bolt on this:
YouTube - Twin Turbo GTO

Attachments

• nublu 062dwg.JPG
    nublu 062dwg.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 51
  • nublu 022 tail.JPG
    nublu 022 tail.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 66
Except the 'vette gets better mileage, handles better, goes faster and gets there quicker... YUP!;) :p

I like the GTO, but I don't compare it to the Corvette in any way aside from the basics... They're both cars... GM sells both models... They have wheels, seats, tires, drivetrains... You know...:tongue:

Just repeating what I've heard from Corvette owners that have GTO's.:) It is obvious they are not Corvettes, they wiegh 700# more are made of metal and you can transport people and cargo. They do share engines and independent rear suspension, and are both one of the best GM cars made at this time. All I was stating was the GTO is head and shoulders above GM's latest offerings in mid sized coupes. No other GM car can compare to the 'vette, just like right now no other GM car can compare to the late 04~06 GTO. Test drive one if you can find one, you'll be impressed. Amazing car that retro weenies whine about it's bland looks.