Which Moog springs for 1" drop from stock

Drewster

Wish I Had A Clone. AKA Andrew Youlio
Which Moog springs for 1" drop from stock? i purchased a set of 5606 and 5379s but i think they will be a little high even with my 27" tall tires. i havent picked them up yet.
Any recommendations for front and rear?
Should i just cut a half a coil out of the fronts 5606s?

If you want a little better handling and just a 1" drop then go with MOOG 5658 (530lbs per in). If you want it a even stiffer than that go with MOOG 5660 (598lbs per in). The other option is MOOG 5608 which will be closest to stock rate at 424 lbs per in. All 3 of these springs will drop the car 1" but will have different ride charicteristics.

thanks thats exactly what i was looking for.
Andrew

will the car look level with the 5379 stock height in the rear and a 1" drop spring in the front? which would be recommended spring for the rear? should the spring rate be the same for front and rear? I will be installing on a daily driver and will probably use Bilstein stock replacement.
Andrew

Remember that when you put the fronts in it will sit high at first and then settle. If you go with the stock rears it will have a slight rake to it after everything settles down. If you want it to sit the same then go with the MOOG 5413 on the rear. This will help handling if you replace both at the same time and give you a more of a sport car type ride.;)

Personally, I wouldn't get MOOGs. I have the 5660s on the front of my car now and have been disappointed. If you want a good drop spring go with a quality aftermarket spring from SC&C, DSE, etc.

Moog 5658 just installed
Way too low front and stock wheels hit turning

Put in moroso tricks same problem
What's a good drag spring one inch taller than moog 5658? Use car on street a lot also

Thx