Which GN?

I like #1.
12,500 is about as much as I would want to spend though.
It appears once you have spent over 12,000 in a car, the seller becomes the loser.
I guess buyers can come up with 10,000 - 12,000 dollars but after that, buyers just don't seem to have the money no matter what is done to the car.

It all depends on what you are looking for, if you are looking for speed #2 is way ahead, the tranny is already done, Fast system and bla, bla, bla. . the Iroc whells don't look right on a GN. Unless you are going to put the car back to all stock, I vote for #2.

HTH
Prasad

#1 hands down ... stocker with minor mods :biggrin: ... #2 to me is a headache to use as a driver / fun car .. :eek:

probably would need to see them both in person... #1 "NO DENTS, the body is arrow straight,,,, there is a dent on the lower front fender":confused: No dents(arrow straight) to me means no dents:confused: There seems to be more of a trackable history on #2(cottons and Lou's), could call them and maybe get some info on the car.;) Good luck either way!
Ross

I would say the guy selling car # 2 chokes his chicken to much. $3200. for fast? someone saw him coming & $200. for fuel pressure guage? screwed again. who built the tranny? way to much injector for the little 60 turbo. I know Jack would not rape someone that way. just because it says Jack did the work don't mean Jack sold him the parts. he probably bought the parts & had Jack install them. but now if you are looking for a car you want to drive all over I would lean toward #1, if you are looking for something to drive once in a while & play around in, add some correct parts to it & I would say #2.

more ranting from me.. #1 add reads MINT! I see that as beyond perfect,,,,showroom new condition. I notice the dent of course with the cracked paint. Then there's the surface rust on the radiator support or whatever thats called. I could go on... I guess I would expect more from a MINT car. #2 add reads mods were completed 5K ago so you don't have to worry about the car being "beat on for 30K" . We all know, no one ever beats on a stock car:wink: I would do a lot of talking with both car owners. There is nothing worse(well maybe there is) than showing up and being very disappointed when you see the car in person. Not saying thats the case with either of these but you really need to talk and get a "feel" for the owner as well as the car,at least thats what I do...Good luck!