Which downpipe is best?

TrAb

BOOSTIN
Hey guys i am trying to figure out who is selling the nicest of downpipes for these cars right now? Also trying to figure out what size most BPU owners look for. I was thinking about getting a 4in one, my car is mostly stock just want to really get a little performance and clean up the look of the bay a little. Thanks

I just got the one from Gbodyparts, and it is beautiful. It has some of the nicest welds I've ever seen.

For most cars, a three inch pipe is more than enough. Unless you're planning on going deep into the 10s, there's no need to go any bigger.

rjc fit very well made in usa and I believe it will even clear atr headers

Yeah that RJC one does look nice. I wonder how hard it is to make these, might could get one done locally???

RJC makes a nice unit,supports our Buick community and gives great advice and input to all of us.:cool:Support those who support us:rolleyes:

Kevin

Rjc dp looks great. So does the one from ta performance. Check that one out too.

the new gbody pipe is pretty good,but jason's is amazing.almost like terry hustons pipe but better

RJC makes a nice unit,supports our Buick community and gives great advice and input to all of us.:cool:Support those who support us:rolleyes:

Kevin

Exactly! Mine is a work of art! I just sold my G-Body 3" & it was fine & fit well (altho some don't) but not nearly as nicely made as the RJC IMO.

I haven't personally tried the GBody DP. But I have heard good things about it.

I do, however, have a 3" from RJC and it's awesome.

Cotton's ...

My vote goes to Cotton's...Brian can custom-make one for you in regular steel or stainless steel, up to 4" dia.

Claude. :wink:

There have been several new Houstons in the parts section. Also many used ones. Getting ready to put a brand new Houston on MAXCOM's car. They're out there.:biggrin: