which chip do i need (thanks)

chandler

I got some 30 lbs injectors today & i was wondering if someone would steer me in the right direction on which chip i need. or if someone has the one i need, let me know thanks

dont know what other mods you have , if the basics of fueling and making sure the car is in good tune has been taken care of (gnttype.org ) http://www.gnttype.org/maint/basics.html if you plan to go WOT then the type of fuel you plan to run (93, unlead 100, 108 octane ) and how much boost you want to try (the stock turbo can be good for 21 lbs depending on fuel (octane) several factors will determine the timing and the fueling in a chip and can be custom burned for yor application

cheap and real good starter chip is the thrasher available from scott on this board (do a search).

for a great street or race chip eric marshall (turbotweak.com) best idling road mannered 30lb chip i ever used but its not an emmision chip .

lubrant and reds also do chips , but what ever you do have it done for your needs and plans , once you change things you will find you may need a reburn for it to be right .

i would stay away from generic chips(pitbulls/hypertechs) or used ones that have been burned for someone elses car.

Originally posted by chandler
I got some 30 lbs injectors today & i was wondering if someone would steer me in the right direction on which chip i need. or if someone has the one i need, let me know thanks

Go with Eric's TurboTweak chip !! Got it about a month ago, and gotta tell ya.....It Rocks !! It's like driving a totaly different machine, idles perfect, no surging or brakeing stall. Even stays running on cold start-up and it's been very cold here in Mass.
Best $75.00 I ever spent ! Good Luck.
Darrell