Where was everyone?

Taffy

I cruised by the Burger King on 99 about 8:45, and there was no one in sight. This was the first time I have been there in a really ling time. I only have about 2 months left till I go back to California. Still have not met all of you guys.
Frank, I gave your cell a call to see if you were going racing, but only got the messaging service. I hate leaving messages. See ya'll later, ERIC.

Taffy

This past Friday was the first time that I have been there in a loooong time. I parked next to a GNX with 3k on the ticker I belive his name was Graig. Then another GN pulled up I think his name was Craig and finally there was a Turbo TA and his name was Chris. All great guys to talk to.

Sorry that you got voicemail, try again. My phone is always on, so please leave a voicemail if I don't pick up. If I don't answer it's mostly due to the wireless network crapping out.

Let's hoook it up. Some of my buds have been talking about the BK in Burlington by the outlet malls. I will either go there or the BK on 99 on June 14th. That's the next time I will have a free Friday.

So, Taffy did you get your GN up here yet? If not what are you cruising around in?

Frank