Where to purchase some power 6 stickers?

"Turbo-T"

V6 on steroids
Been looking and not much luck, but I wanted to see if anyone knows where I can purchase some power 6 stickers....for things like sticking them on the garage tool box or maybe a good sized one for the rear window of the car. :biggrin:

Anyone know where I can get some? LMK. Thanks!

:confused: I doubt Shane cares if you make Power 6 stickers. That's GM's domain.

I had spoken to him regarding my email address when I first joined. I had gotten banned from another forum in the past simply because they thought that I was "trying to sell under the radar" based upon my email alone. I didnt want that to happen here, so I sent him a PM clarifying my intentions on this site. I was told not to pitch any products, and to keep my email out of my sig. I am simply following what I was told. I like it here and don't wanna be kicked out :). I sent him a PM, we'll see what he says. I have been thinking about becoming a vendor, but I'm not sure that there is really a place here for a vinyl vendor.

I had spoken to him regarding my email address when I first joined. I had gotten banned from another forum in the past simply because they thought that I was "trying to sell under the radar" based upon my email alone. I didnt want that to happen here, so I sent him a PM clarifying my intentions on this site. I was told not to pitch any products, and to keep my email out of my sig. I am simply following what I was told. I like it here and don't wanna be kicked out :). I sent him a PM, we'll see what he says. I have been thinking about becoming a vendor, but I'm not sure that there is really a place here for a vinyl vendor.
Ohhhh... I gotcha. Don't know why I didn't realize you were looking at it from a vendor standpoint. :eek: