Where to locate Max-eff TW

87GN

Wanted to get some ideas and pics on where to locate the thumb wheel and the shift light that is hooked to the seleniod wires. I was planning to mount the TW next to the defrost switch on the dash and the shift lgt above the check engine lgt where the windshield washer low lgt is located.

Thanks, Nic

i had bfh build me a kickass ash tray panel for my maxeffort and some other stuff.

how about the glove compartment...there would be no need to change anything on the fly..........you are either running race gas and high timing or not......adjustments are made with the engine off

Originally posted by azgn
how about the glove compartment...there would be no need to change anything on the fly..........you are either running race gas and high timing or not......adjustments are made with the engine off

i did that for a while,but my car is my daily driver and the cord all wrapped up in the "gin box" was pissin me off:D.

an e-mail to kevin and less than $50 got me a custom plate,built to my specs.

later,sean

I put my thumbwheel in the glove box, just pop it open, adust and close it, easy. I bought a 1/2" dia led yellow light from painless wiring and drilled my a-pillar gage holder for it. On a single gage holder, it looks good! not sure if this will work on a dual gage holder.

I keep mine coiled under my ashtray along with my direct scan cable. Just open ashtray lid then remove ashtray and pullout cables.

ks:)