Where to buy NEW stock spindle???

SS/GNX

Formerly NothinYet
I am in need of a stock LEFT (Drivers side) spindle, and would like to buy a new one if possible. Where can this be obtained?

I am afraid to get a used one, never know what you're gonna get...

Put the drop spindles in. For the $$$ they are an easy swap and no difference in the ride. I've had mine in for 2 years and never bottomed and have no difference in handling. $150.00 form Summit.

Thanks
Coach

the junkyards are full of G body and S truck donors.. find a car that looks like it was granny driven and get a spindle off that.

Any S-!0 will substitute if it hasn't been in a frontend wreck but make sure to look at the caliper. It should look like the G body, not a dual piston.

Dang Aj. do you live in a junk yard or something? You seem to come up with just about anything.

Dang Aj. do you live in a junk yard or something? You seem to come up with just about anything.

LOL, most of the cars Ive owned have used a G-body/S10 spindle, as these can swap into all sorts of bodys so ive stock piled and collected a good amount of them so I would always have enough to do all the swaps I might ever need. I also like to parts horde so that I can sneer at everyone else in town who needs them! HA!

A.j.