where to buy intercooler?

turboN4thGen

im new to the whole GN thing and i have an 85 hot air motor that i really want to buy an intercooler for any website or any help where i can get on
please let me know

thanks

Poston

Poston Sells them (800-635-9781) . My Catalog is old but, it's listed under the 86/87 front mount and sells for $1263.00. Spearco also makes one but, I don't know how you can reach them. Cool84 may know and he has some ideas of his own you may what to check out along with someone else who has made a recent post on the subject.

Originally posted by WFO
spearco is now owned by turbonetics.

http://www.turboneticsinc.com/intercoolers.html

my spearco kit cost me about $900 but that was a few years ago...

Ha! $820 shipped but that was nearly 8 years ago lol.

It's a good kit. If you're not looking for anything faster than mid 11s it's fine. I've been told they improved on the piping in the later versions, maybe it will go faster.

I would personally get any popular intercooler for an 86-87 car and make your own piping and save a lot. Or you could get the Ford unit and have a complete setup for around $500 done right.

Originally posted by cool 84

I would personally get any popular intercooler for an 86-87 car and make your own piping and save a lot. Or you could get the Ford unit and have a complete setup for around $500 done right.

so when are you gonna post those pics you have been post poning??? lets see it already

Originally posted by turbo6x2
Why do you need an intercooler to run 11's????

85 running 11.97 @ 113 mph
NONintercooled......
:D

damn,tacked on some mph there,eh?:cool: