Where is Waldo (Prasad)?

I must admit that I felt her up too! I fingered the cavities for smoothness ( the ports of the heads while she was all spread apart for a Head job ( Gaskets)) guilty as charged!
Prasad:)

Dude idk whenever is good for u.. Just to atleas get her to fire up.. U got the magic fingers..

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I must admit that I felt her up too! I fingered the cavities for smoothness ( the ports of the heads while she was all spread apart for a Head job ( Gaskets)) guilty as charged!
Prasad:)

If you need help spreading her legs just let me know.

Dude idk whenever is good for u.. Just to atleas get her to fire up.. U got the magic fingers..

That's what she said any way but that's a different topic. Did you get your motor back yet?

That's what she said any way but that's a different topic. Did you get your motor back yet?

Havent tAken it apart yet.. Trying to get it to fired up first... Then i got a shoping list to give u..:)...

Havent tAken it apart yet.. Trying to get it to fired up first... Then i got a shoping list to give u..:)...

Oh man, I thought you had the motor out....I will stop by one day after the 15th and see. I will call you soon!
Prasad