Where is everybody???

Jay

:rolleyes: Where is everybody? :rolleyes: Must be on the wrong board?

Last one out shuts off the light! :(

I'm here! Just countin' the days 'til the track opens: Milan & Lapeer on April 1, Norwalk on the 15th. It's been a REALLY long winter... :eek:

Waitin for Martin to open. Only went snowmobiling once this winter. I consider that a bad winter...man this sucks. If its not gonna snow at least let the sun shine.

I'm here too. Been so busy with my new buisness that I haven't had time to even dream about driving the GN this year :-(

When I was last asked "what plans do you have for the car" I replied....I just want to take it out of the garage once................

just now getting back in the swing of things...haven't had the car running since november...we are getting close...hopefully by the end of this week

I do 'plan' to do the fling this year and also to invite the Cutlass/Monte g-body crowd as well. Just have to see how my schedule works out. Most likely end of July for a gathering.

Cool! Count me in - At least my turbo doesn't smoke anymore! Hopefully my friend will have one of his t-type's or GN's running this year as well.

I'm around - I've put about 200miles on the car so far - and 5 passes down the track.

Keep us posted on the "fling" date.

Car is finished, just need a front end alignment and some shake down passes.

Stanton(Mid-MI) this Sunday for cage cert at 3:30 if anybody else is going there, I will see you guys there.