Where do I get an Accumultor

pwrhws

settin' it off
I am felling a little lazy and do not feel like calling everyone today.

Where can I get a new accumulator for the powermaster. I called the dealer and he told me that their cost was $104.

GNTtype says to expect to pay $60-$70. Not even close. I am sure that someone on here has a source.

pwrhws, i have a brand new one i can sell you for 55 bucks shipped. Check your mail

GM must have had a price increase just checked GMPARTS DIRECT cost is now $104

Originally posted by Daves69
GM must have had a price increase just checked GMPARTS DIRECT cost is now $104

Holy Crap! You're right. I just checked my bill and the price was $52.19 w/out shipping and handling. That was only 2 months ago. What's up with a 100% price increase?

I think GM is required to make replacement parts for 10 years. Wasn't the last powermaster used on a 92 caprice station wagon?? GM always raises prices when the stop making the part.

I got mine from the dealer last fall and over the phone they quoted the same price. ($104) I didn't feel like waiting, so went to get it anyway. When I got there I told the guy behind the counter I could get it mail order for $80 from various venders. I was then plesently surprized when he matched the price and sold it for $80. In this case it payed to speak up. Good luck.

Ryan

Originally posted by dannyv6
pwrhws, i have a brand new one i can sell you for 55 bucks shipped. Check your mail

I e-mailed you, It bounced back. I tried again.

I will take it.