Where do I attach the brake line to a 9 inch?

chub406

Hey Guys. I just put all new SS brake lines on my car. It has a 9inch in it. I replaced the rear rubber brakeline from the body. I dont see any tab for where to mount it to the rear end. There is a vent style tube around where the stoock location is at. What are you guys doing after a rear swap? Thanks!

weld a tap to the housing, use one of the studs where the pumpkin bolts in, or just hold the lines to the axle tubes with hose clamps..

Ok. I can secure the lines. Would that be enough though for the rubber line with the built in T? Anyone have pics? Thanks!

Anyone selling the hard line kit for the Ford drum package that comes with the Moser ??

(i know, i need a tubing bender)

Chuck! Always a pleasure my friend. I ll get a pic. there is a brass vent tube ontop. Do i put it on there. Then put a tube or anything on the vent? I wouldnt see it be open for anything to go in there. I got the ford drum brakes. I have a coil over set up. So I dont know how my pre bent lines will work. I got The whole ss brake line kit. Pre bent. Front to rear. Glad I did. My driverside brake like broke the min I touched it.

not my rear end, but a great example

DSC01128.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

wow. Thanks! The last pic has the vent tube I was talking about! lol Thats great. A beautiful EXPENSIVE rear, then .10 zip ties holding the lines on. lol I got the stock one so it has the hole in the middle. I could do something like that as well. Any other pics? Thanks again!