Where did Red's part 2 thread go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you should probably ask him in your own thread, lol. Red's got the scarlet letter hahaha

I'm curious about his answer to your question myself

i put a link to reds videos!!!!! go read it be4 they bann me also *cough* bull **** *cough*

I thought we locked problem threads, with explanation as to why. :confused:

When they disappear, nobody understands why and they get upset.

Red was banned from the board

Im going to be nice about it but all other members that think its wrong should let their oppinion be heard

Originally posted by b4black
I thought we locked problem threads, with explanation as to why. :confused:

When they disappear, nobody understands why and they get upset.

When someone has been here as long as Red and has helped a lot of people, I would appreciate an explanation as to why. This board may not owe anyone an explanation, but I think we deserve to know why. Close the thread if you have to so it doesnt get ugly, but an explanation would be nice

I often don't understand why things go on here like this. An understandable explanation would be nice and proper if one is deleted or closed.

Originally posted by blackbuick87
When someone has been here as long as Red and has helped a lot of people, I would appreciate an explanation as to why. This board may not owe anyone an explanation, but I think we deserve to know why. Close the thread if you have to so it doesnt get ugly, but an explanation would be nice

see now why dont we get a good freaking explanation as to why people get band

ps i relly do feel like this is a bunch of bs and il still stand to my oppions no matter why he got band1!!!!!

ok. I shal voice my opinion..

"Im going to be nice about it but all other members that think its wrong should let their oppinion be heard"

that is BS. makes me sick. I think i'll start my own board on my own damn server just because ridiculous BS like this wont happen. someone posts a fricken URL and you start deleting his threads, someone whos been on the board for 2 years and is obviously respected..

You damn people need to get off your high horses or move to australia or china if censorship is something you like. Just because someone would be allowed to type words doesnt make this board a representative of them.. god im pissed.. but Im just whining aren't i? complaining right? Seems I only complain when BS censorship like this comes out.. otherwise I have none.. great board, helpful.. but this censorship is ridiculous and it is leading to ridiculous extents.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You damn people need to get off your high horses or move to australia or china if censorship is something you like.

Using your words Jay "You damn people" agreed to the rules and regulations of TB.com .... does this look familiar to you "IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS STATED ABOVE, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY LOG OFF THIS WEB SITE AND DO NOT CLICK THE AGREE BUTTON" in case anyone needs to be refreshed log off and go into "register" and all of the information is there.

Please remember that the administration owes no one an explanation for there actions on Banning a member , closing a thread , deleting a thread or any other adminstration act only the member the action was applied to will be given a explanation.

Jesse

I can't believe this guy was banned because of a directory name on a web site. For all you know, what that directory was called could actually be a real family surname. It's just plain rediculous.
This touchy-feely PC stuff has gone WAY to far. What if the directory name was "honkypino" or "redneck" or "roundeye" or "paleface"? Would he still be banished from TurboBuick land?

It was a freakin name of a file directory on a web site!!!!! I think the admin who chose to ban him should seriously think about his decision. Opps, I'm sorry. I meant his or her decision. Gotta be politically correct.

ttypewe4jim wrote:

"THIS BOARD IS GAY WHENEVER SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENS THEY DELTE IT GRR!!!!!!! "

Mabey he should be banned. After all, by using the word "gay" (which used to mean happy), he was not sensitive to the needs of the Homosexual and Lesbian community. If you are gonna be PC, do it all the way!

Just because someone is respected here doesn't mean they can disrespect me. I won't stand for it. Red has pushed me more times than I can count, and I got sick of it after warning him time and time again.

You don't like it? I could not care less. Take your crying about it somewhere else because I honestly don't care when you are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Keep pushing me and disrespecting me, guys and see what happens. I have nothing to lose and much to gain by just shutting this site down and walking away.

Status
Not open for further replies.