Where can you get a bench bleeding kit?

I went to Murrays Auto in Walled Lake, Michigan... it was in a miscellaneous aisle but I found it.

Make your own

I assume you want to bench bleed your new Master.
Just make your own, There is not that much to it. Just go to your local hardware store.

any place that sells master cylinders should have them.. i think if you look in the Help! aisle, i bet you'll find one.
back in the old days- 5 years ago- they used to give you one for free in the box of every master cylinder.
ahh, the good old days...

Glad to see you got another TB Kenny! Wife said she saw you in one last time she was out in Columbus. :biggrin:

Yeah, nice to own one again, except that I've only driven it all of 6 miles since buying it. I bought a used PM and haven't had any luck with it. Kirban said they couldn't get them until the end of July so buying the used one was going out on a limb, doesn't look like the car will be there.

You driving up for BPG? Justin said he isn't going to make it. I was really hoping to race there, but unless I pull some kind of miracle it isn't going to happen.

Chris told me you and Tracy are expecting again, congrats man. :biggrin:

Kenny, I have a Phoenix pump (RFI) if you want to try it out. I believe you can bench bleed with it also. I've never done it but you're welcome to try it if you want.

Did you check Autzone for the Cardone remanned unit? It's kind of steep but it's the whole unit. When ever I haev a problem with it, any piece of it, I take the whole thing back and they give me a new one. And when they can't, they have to give my money back. :D

Yes we are expecting again, probably within a few weeks. if I do make it up, it will only be for Friday and I will be drivign the truck. We still don't have a house back here so the Buick is still dormant.

Kenny, I have a Phoenix pump (RFI) if you want to try it out. I believe you can bench bleed with it also. I've never done it but you're welcome to try it if you want.

It's going to be a while before I get another Powermaster, but I might get a hold of you for that.

Did you check Autzone for the Cardone remanned unit? It's kind of steep but it's the whole unit. When ever I haev a problem with it, any piece of it, I take the whole thing back and they give me a new one. And when they can't, they have to give my money back. :D

Yes we are expecting again, probably within a few weeks. if I do make it up, it will only be for Friday and I will be drivign the truck. We still don't have a house back here so the Buick is still dormant.

I haven't tried Autozone, I didn't think they sold them anymore. Kirban sells them for $450 - which I tried, but was told they wouldn't have them until the end of July (I was hoping to have it ready before then... which obviously didn't happen). I did attempt to send mine to Cardone, but they returned it saying they didn't have parts. Sounds like I'll be pulling this one and sending it to Kirban. I guess I'll check Autozone to see if they have one sitting around somewhere.

I won't be able to make it on Friday, I have to work all day. Started a new job that pays pretty well, finally.