Where Can I Get the Stock Waste gate Actuator?

njbadboy

87 Sick Ass GN
I want to put back the factory stock waste gate actuator and control the boost with a vacuum controlled variable boost controller. The actuator that is on my car is an aftermarket actuator that is way to short and was used to control the boost instead of using the vacuum type. Does any one know the part number and who and where I may be able to buy a brand new one. I know that over time the heat from the turbo can weaken on even destroy the diaphragm with in the actuator so I would think it is a common replacement part for a 20 year old car. I need the whole actuator assembly that is the right stock part. I can not seem to find any on the web and I know that Kirban sells the high pressure adjustable but I want the factory original. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kirban also sells the stock pressure wastegate too ,but it is an adjustable wastegate actuator. Seems like you want the factory non adjustable stock wastegate actuator though.

Yes a want the non adjustable actuator. I want to regulate the boost with the vacuum. Not mechanically.