where can i buy an aftermarket inlet pipe?

UnderdogGN

I know someone has got to sell them because i see them every once in a while when im looking at pics. It looks like either a hard plastic or steel and is powdercoated black. Does anyone know where to get them at?
thanks

The one on my car is a piece of 3" mandrel bent exhaust pipe, painted silver.

Andrew

ATR makes them, so does Poston and jaysgn.com. jaysgn.com probably has the best fitting piece because it has a braided expansion joint in the middle, but it is like double the price.

Mike

Sorry if i confused you, i meant the maf pipe. Thank you 1quick85, that is the exact pipe i was looking for. And my next thread was going to be, where to buy an uppipe?, but buickpower already answered that so i killed 2 birds with 1 stone. Thanks guys.

I looked there and that maf pipe is exactly what i want but im not sure i want to pay $75 + shipping for the plain one. Anyone know what kind of gains (if any) going from stock maf pipe to an aftermarket one?
thanks

You will get absolutely NO GAIN in performance by putting a solid MAF pipe in. Unless your stock plastic MAF pipe has cracks in it or you get the whole cold air kit that redirects the filter out of the engine compartment. It looks cooler though. ;) Nick.

ok, i am going to scratch the maf pipe off my list because i guess its not worth it, it does look neat though.