Where are the entrepeneurs....FOR SALE , NASA Space Shuttle stuff!!!!

IEATV8S

Now that the US space shuttle program is defunct, NASA is leasing and selling some of its facilities and equipment at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida to private companies and entrepreneurs. Among the items being sold, according to the Orlando Sentinel: Launch Pad 39A, where shuttles blasted off into space, the Vehicle Assembly Building, the launch control center, a parachute-packing plant, and the world's longest runway DRAGSTRIP and FLORIDA MILE, maybe even 2 mile!!!, a 15,000 foot (4,572 meter) landing strip.

I love your post a ton mang, but your sig is a bit extreme..... it kills for us mobile people......

he doesn't care.. he thinks he's making clever points by posting huge pics in his sig line that people have to scroll past..

regarding the OP- got a link? i'm pretty sure they would never "sell" the VAB, but they might lease it out to a private company..

he doesn't care.. he thinks he's making clever points by posting huge pics in his sig line that people have to scroll past..

regarding the OP- got a link? i'm pretty sure they would never "sell" the VAB, but they might lease it out to a private company..

Apparently you're still not smart enough to read it was in the Orlando Sentinel!...... SGRIM has you pegged correctly!

AND I DISLIKE the Manchurian muslim so much, you folks are lucky I didn't add more!

Now that the US space shuttle program is defunct, NASA is leasing and selling some of its facilities and equipment at the Kennedy Space Center in Florida to private companies and entrepreneurs. Among the items being sold, according to the Orlando Sentinel: Launch Pad 39A, where shuttles blasted off into space, the Vehicle Assembly Building, the launch control center, a parachute-packing plant, and the world's longest runway DRAGSTRIP and FLORIDA MILE, maybe even 2 mile!!!, a 15,000 foot (4,572 meter) landing strip.

Apparently you're still not smart enough to read it was in the Orlando Sentinel!...... SGRIM has you pegged correctly!

AND I DISLIKE the Manchurian muslim so much, you folks are lucky I didn't add more!

where in the OP did you say anything about where to read about it in the Orlando Sentinel? it's not a paper i read on a regular basis, seeing how i live a couple of thousand miles away from there..
where is the link?
point it out to me- i'd very much appreciate it...

regarding your sig: making the sites that host those images pay for the bandwidth to send those pics out every time someone opens a thread that you post to will really stick it to Barack..

Lazy liberals. :p
Fifteen seconds on google for the sentinel, then fifteen seconds on their site search under NASA.
There's a 50/50 shot we'll post a link. :p

im in for some tiles (depending on price) pretty damn cool ! You can touch them barehanded out of a 2200* oven!!!!!!

They had astronauts displaying those when I was in elementary school. Solid silicone and that is what coated the underside of the space shuttle.

Really? Public school?? I never got to see anything cool in public school.. All i got to see was funny science projects with my Mom doing it for me the night before. The volcano exploding lava lol... i would destroy it on the way to school in the morning..

I had one of the tiles. I ordered one before it was open to the public and only government organizations could 'procure' them. They gave them away, but IIRC they were originally a few hundred bucks each.

It would make an excellent turbo surround!

Lazy liberals. :p
Fifteen seconds on google for the sentinel, then fifteen seconds on their site search under NASA.
There's a 50/50 shot we'll post a link. :p

Why even bother with Novadick? His 2 digit IQ rivals 4dimes4!

I'd like to bid on the official NASA GN seen below. :D

s_s26_90PC1152.jpg