wher can i go to get a turbo rebuid under 3 months

ckmm

the $ money i could save
tryinng to find a company to rebulid my turbo in a shorter time then it is takeing them to do it now dropped it off 23 of april for a three week turne around 12 weeks later cant even get a phone call back . I HAVE LEFT 4 MESSAGES TWO EMAIL AND STILL NOT A THING .have missed manny of raceys show track rentals, and just the fun of driveing it around WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP THANKS CK 813 404 5965 NO NAMES YET STILL HOPEING IT WILL WORK OUT GOOD FOR ALL THANKS CK..PS TURBOLESS !!!!!!!!

pte

john craig at lake havasu

Turbonetics

Local diesel shop

What was the turbo?

3 months????? :eek:

BW

Wow

tryinng to find a company to rebulid my turbo in a shorter time then it is takeing them to do it now dropped it off 23 of april for a three week turne around 12 weeks later cant even get a phone call back . I HAVE LEFT 4 MESSAGES TWO EMAIL AND STILL NOT A THING .have missed manny of raceys show track rentals, and just the fun of driveing it around WHAT TO DO PLEASE HELP THANKS CK 813 404 5965 NO NAMES YET STILL HOPEING IT WILL WORK OUT GOOD FOR ALL THANKS CK..PS TURBOLESS !!!!!!!!

Next time if you're mechanically inclined you can do it yourself fairly cheap if there's no damage. Not a hard job unless you break a bolt or damage a housing or wheel. I have a company in Utah that sells a complete kit for $80 plus shipping and after you get the parts you send in both wheels with bushings and the polish and balance them for free. Take a look at the link at the bottom of my sig to see how hard it is. It's really easy btw.

its a 6776 . its comeing back friday ,so they say 7-10. they got the turbo on 4-23:eek: :eek: :eek:

There is a place here in Orlando, FL Accurate Diesel Injection that I have used with good sucess. Give them a call 407-843-7045. You should have it back within 5 buisness days, depending if it's just a rebuild or if there are hard parts that need to be replaced. Let me know how it works out.

Tom

Thanks for the replys .Ill see how it is when it come in . they could not say what took so long . Not happy with them at all .will never use them for anything and ill make sure i tell every one i know not to use them . i have had 3 guys ask me where to send a turbos to have it redone or to buy a new one . no names for now till i have it back

3 MONTHS......WOW Who takes 3 Months to repair a Turbo. Especially the way the economy is nowadays, I would think people would be working a little harder or opting for overtime. Did you order anything special in it????

about time

Got my turbo Friday just like they said . Seems to working well .After it was all said and done for the amount of time it took to get it back , wich they never said why it took so long . They took off 100.00 so thanks for discount .

Next time i need to have turbo redone or just to buy a bigger one. I think ill shop around Thanks PTE :biggrin:

last winter i tried to get a rebuild kit for my 6667 p-trim. nobody would sell me a kit because i am not a dealer for turbos, so i sent it to precision turbo and 2 weeks i got it back rebuilt.

for what your going to pay for it to rebuild just spend the extra $300 or so for a new one

spool, spool, spool

hey im happy with it . they did me right just wished they could have done sooner. 3 months was a long time . i dont care who you are :confused: :mad: