When to check BL #'s

2QWIK4U

Should i check at idle,cruise or wot?The reason I ask is this..at idle it seems fine 125-132 at cruise ...say 65-75 mph on the interstate, it goes into the 150's and sometimes 160 under hard acceleration.Does the same with the JL or Jay Carter chip.

Welp, I think the BL will tell alot at all levels, although it's suppose to reset to 128 at WOT, I think. It seems your computer thinks it's lean, and/or it's getting air the computer doesn't know about. Maybe the egr isn't working right, leaky vac line or something,, might plug the line to the valve and see if there's a difference. Also, unmetered air leaks would do that.
Also, did you get the chips before the upgrades you have listed?
Might try turning the fuel pressure up a tad or 2 and see if there's a long term change.

The idle blm is good, but what cruise rpm is the 65-70 at? Around 2000 rpm? Sounds like the load is causing it to lean out.

You might want to get that reburned with alittle more pulse width in that rpm range, so talk to those guys, they can reburn you a chip. Your car could have a test pipe or something that is causing it to run alittle leaner than most guys in that rpm range. That rpm I believe is the next one in the table that can be increased percentage wise.

I always give data with my reburned chips. Fuel pressure, blm at multiple rpms, psi of boost and 02 millivolts at the top end so I can get a more custom chip to my car. It helped me out twice now.