Wheels Up!! .... Video

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! RAWK! Did you see him slingshot back past that vette when he finally came back down? That's what I'm talkin aboot.:eek:

It looks like he scared the crap out of the guy in the Vette.
It's vids like that, that make this winter bearable.
WoW!

I got a video of Frank Wilkzewski holding it up to at LEAST to 660 and running a 9.1x at work. I'll try to post it.

Anyone know who that was?

the car is f/s look at the this http://onesicks10.com/ theres a pop up that comes up about the car it has a V8 buy the way not a turbo motor :( still is a sweet car oh yea how do u see when u do that:confused:

Watch closely--the vette doesn't slow down because of the buick, it's because he's almost in the buick's lanes at the 60'!! I'm betting BOTH drivers had to clean their pants after that run!

This one ranks up there. Also:

-The black Mustang that twists the roof on launch
-(Best ever!!) maroon Mustang that goes almost the 1/4 mile on the rear wheels until it sets down slowly! What ever happened to that one? I searched but couldn't find it. Now that was the best!

Must be a regular occurance for Frank (Flyin GN). I've got video of him doing that in Bristol in '01 (I think).
Not a second thought about staying in it.
God, I love it.

thats NOT me! Its another Frank (with a Polish last name too) from Pittsburgh! I know him and your correct Jim , I think thats him..

ok this may be a dumb question, but was that regal a turbo, or was it a v8 cause i didn't hear any v6 there.