Wheels for slicks in OK

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hey guys,
Im looking for a pair of rear wheels for my 86 GN to mount slicks on. 15x8 is preferred but will take anything in 15" diameter that fits. May take a set of t-type wheels to use to. If you have a pair with good slicks mounted that would be great too. Let me know what you have with a price and I am in Oklahoma City.
Thanks,
Derek :cool:

slicks on gn wheels bolted
good condition
300 bucks
austin 405 361 5569

thats an ad from okbuicks.com posted on july 13th..call him and see if he still has them..

pair of 15x8 centerline 3" backspace w/26-10.50-15 et streets 300.00 obo Abilene tx let me know mike
had them on my Turbo T

Thanks for the tip "wants a tr" but, he never sent me an email with pics or called me back for a week.

1slvrturbot, Im very interested. What condition are the wheels in and how much meat left on the slicks? Could you send me pics and more info to my email addy, sachsdca@msn.com

Thanks,
Derek :cool:

i can get you sets of 28 x 10.5 slicks all day long for around 150/175 a set..they are gently used with no more than 20 passes on them...

Thanks for the offer but, my car hates that tall a tire. It really likes 26"ers; let me know if you run into any of those.
Thanks again!!
:cool:

Hey thanks for the link. Ill try and help a fellow buick owner first (slvrtrbot). If not than Ill try to get that guys number.
:cool:

wheels

got a set of pro stars with 28-10.5s I know you don't like the tires but they are on there $250 the tires are ET streets