Wheels and tires

86BGN

I have a full set of 16" Crager SS and BF Goodrich radial TA tires on my GN that have 2000-4000 miles on them. Fronts are 16x7 with 225/50/16's and the back are 16x8 with 245/50/16's. They were on the car when I bought it and I am putting the stock wheels and tires back on. I am interested in selling them or I am open to some kind of partial trade for parts, that is what I am going to use the cash for anyway. I am looking for an alcohol kit, boost controller, gauges.... The wheels and tires look awesome I just would rather work on performance stuff.

Let me know if you have any interest

Thanks,

Jeff

I have a bsct commander boost controller that i need to sell. Its brand new never used stil in orginl packaging and all hardware and instrution sheet there. If interested let me no thanks
Mike.

I have a bsct commander boost controller that i need to sell. Its brand new never used stil in orginl packaging and all hardware and instrution sheet there. If interested let me no thanks
Mike.

No, these are not unilug wheels. They fit and look real nice on my GN. They are practically brand new. I am not sure of what other years or types of cars they will also fit?

Also what is a "bsct commander boost controller"? I did a search on google and didn’t come up with anything.

Thanks,

Jeff

Ill send u pics if u want its an electronic boost contoller that will hook up to hyour factory set up. also it can do a seconday boost setup for second or third gear to giveu more or less boost after 1st. thanks
MIke

Originally posted by GrannyNash87
Ill send u pics if u want its an electronic boost contoller that will hook up to hyour factory set up. also it can do a seconday boost setup for second or third gear to giveu more or less boost after 1st. thanks
MIke

I sent you a PM

Still got them, I just took them off the car and put the factory stuff back on last week. I can send you some pics of them on the car and take some more of just the wheels and tires. They are like new though.

Let me know

Just sent pics to you

send ma a few pics and a price shipped to 17329 zip in pa. I could use them on my old car.

Sent everyone e-mails!

Be sure to let me know if you don't get them. I will have to weigh the wheels, tires, lugs and locks to figure out shipping unless anyone knows what the average weigh is. I live in Kansas City, area 66109