Wheel well moldings

boostin6

Gotta Love That BOOST!
Anybody know if there is a place to buy new blackout wheel well trim for my T...

Or am I gonna have to find some good used ones??

BWEAVY (gbodyparts.com) Great Vendor, NO complaints by me after many transactions

Good price for complete set of NOS wheel trim. Think I ended up paying more when I finally found all four.
I remember one of them was hard to find NOS RR or LR don't remember which

JFH.

Junk Yard + Self etching primer + black paint = nice ass and cheap wheel mouldings

Chrome wheel well moldings & black ones are made from different material.Once installed you can't tell the difference.Some guys have been powder coating them.They turn out pretty decent if you wet sand them.Saw a few on ebay not sure if they were chromed & painted or not.I would of been a little pissed paying that & getting 1 that was powder coated.

Anybody who pays $350 for $20 worth of wheel well mouldings either has too much money or needs to have their heads examined. :rolleyes:

Can someone say: "ANAL"???

Yea, wonder if the 10 mile GN and its wheelmouldings are in a climate controlled glass chamber to prevent any premature aging.

BTW!!! If anyone wants GN wheelmouldings for $350 bucks, lemme know ASAP!!!

Anal customers are my favorite!There are people that spend over $7500 on a paint job & plan on keeping their GN garaged.If you spend that kind of $ on a paint job & it will sit why not get NOS moldings.

Phil if you have NOS moldings let me know.BTW get that block straightened out?

Some people just want the best and its like the old saying"you get what you pay for"

Drew

A friend of mine has some NOS moldings!!!:eek:

He seen the market on these damn things and he wants $200.00 for a set of 4..

I bought em...