Wheel Moldings, OE Valve Covers, Etc....

DoWork

Hey Guys, I'm trying to raise some money to get my fuel system repaired....so its time to clean out the garage. All prices are OBO, but please, no crazy low ballers. Also, prices DO NOT include shipping. My zip is 54403 if you want to get a quote for yourself :)

I have:

DS & PS Front wheel well moldings, in black. Overall condition is ok. Both would need to be painted due to stone chips. Also, the DS one has a small dent in it, it could most likely be easily fixed, but isnt too noticeable. I would really like to keep them together, but will split them up if there isnt any interest in them as a pair. $80

CarStuff037.jpg

CarStuff035.jpg

Chip Pictures:
CarStuff036.jpg

CarStuff038.jpg

Dent:
CarStuff039.jpg

DS Rear wheel well molding, in black. Much like the front, it needs paint. Other than that, it is in good condition. I do have the PS, but I was rushed taking it off and knocked two of the screws off with a grinder, and bent the thing too. Also, these have been cut! It is not noticeable from the side, and all the fastener holes are still there. $35 for the DS, make offer on the PS.

DS
CarStuff034.jpg

MAF Sensor. Now, I'm not sure if this is good or not, but I would guess yes. It was taken off my car when the previous owners switched to a FAST system. Either way, it would make a good core. Its not in the greatest visual condition. It has a weird gold color to it, and one of the MAF bracket ears is missing. $20 OBO

CarStuff042.jpg

CarStuff043.jpg

CarStuff044.jpg

CarStuff045.jpg

Please note: The markings you see on the MAF are just finger prints, the screen is NOT damaged in any way.

EGR Vac Solenoid. Once again, I'm not 100% sure this is good, but I would think it is. This piece includes the bracket. Also, I was curious about the car that said "filter" and I cracked one of the tabs off taking off the cap :( $20 OBO, if its bad, I will issue a FULL refund.

CarStuff040-1.jpg

CarStuff041.jpg

Stock Valve Covers. They are in pretty good shape, and have a set of nice looking cork gaskets still in them. Text on the oil cap looks new, and the grommet in the front of the one is also like new. A little bit of paint and these would look awesome. I would like to see $30 for the set.

CarStuff046.jpg

CarStuff047.jpg

Bump, I really need this stuff gone guys. Summer is in FULL swing here and I am sick of my car not running :(