wheel fitment question

blackbox

I am trying to purchase a new set of rims for the buick. Well i found some rims i may be intrested in but need advice with fitment. The the bolt pattern is correct but was woundering about the back spacing. The fronts are 17s with a 4.5 width and 2.25 back spacing. The backs are 17s with a 9.5 width and a 7 inch back spacing. There are also 17 rears width 8.0 width and 5.5 BS. I don't know much about wheel fitment, I want the tucked look much like jim lauers silver T. My car has the frame notched by previous owner. Im not sure how much he took it down but he also rolled the fender. Also could you tell me whats the largest tire i can fit on an 8 inch rim if thats what i have to get. Thanks guys

Depending on the depth of your frame notch, the 5.5" backspacing my work. Doubt the 7" baclspace would ever fit. Fronts should be okay.

So i guess im going to go with the 15s. 15x10s on the rear with 5.5 inch back spacing. Like before i would like wider wheels out back maybe 305 or so but with a tucked look. Will this do it?