Wheather Strip

Mightysix

Hi there, I will be installing my new belt moldings on the windows this weekened. My question is " Do you have to use any sort of adhesive when replacing these?" They are the inner and outer moldings.

Thanks a bunch, Mike

Outer ones just screw into the top of the door. The inner ones (I have not replaced these) look as though they are riveted into the upper door panel.

I'm currently looking into buying a GN that needs the weatherstripping on the door replaced. How haard is it to replace these? How much are they? And where is a good place to get them from?

Go to GM parts direct.com..... $30 bucks a piece!! Mine are being delivered today:D

Anyone know about the inner belt moldings???? Adhesive???
Yes, No, Maybe

Thanks, Mike

GM PARTS DIRECT

I was just on their site and they said that they only have parts for Chevrolet at the moment. Am I doing something wrong or is the site down for the moment? Thanks

Brendan

What is the part number on the belt molding strips? These are the strips that run along the opening that the window slides through right?

There are inner belt moldings which the window sits in between and outer belt molding which is the black strip that runs accross the door. I have the part numbers written down if you need them

Mike