Whats your experience with pump gas?

I run 15 lbs on 91 Chevron using an 18* timing chip...when I'm running 91 octane. ;)

i just paid 2.04/gal for my sunoco 94 in NJ, i think it runs great- i would love to upgrade to alky in the near future but to drive to work and school 94 works- havent had a stang or vette or even my friends talon beat me yet on the street

pump gas in NJ stinks , even with a good 21-19 chip i saw way too much kr
its a crap shoot at best in central due to who has the oxygenated and who doesnt , south NJ has it a little better , one of my first mods after doing all the basics was alky injection , it'll be the first thing on my next one.

I went through the same thing running 93 pump gas and getting knock @ 15 psi. I added an extender chip with 17 degrees of timing and a powerplate and now I can run 20 psi up to 120 mph. At the higher speeds I would get 2-3 KR, but at 18 psi, I see 0 KR in every gear and at all speeds.

They used to sell Sunoco 94 here, but stopped a while back. Best I could get was the 93. I could run 16~17.5 pounds on the street with a TT chip and almost no KR. I have no use for premium fuel now. I last drove my car December 27th. :( I'll just say it needs a new front clip.