Whats with these A$$holes on ebay

A

AsphaltAnihil8r

My feed back is Awesome ..I have bought 2 cars for no less than $8500,,cant get them to give feed back for the life of me.I send out the $$$ and you would figure the would leave feedback,,but no they wait till I recieve their product,which is mostly not what was advertized(sometimes broken),this is why I think they dont leave it first(I paid ,now leave feedback!!:mad: :mad: :mad: )then I recieve the product and get mad,but hold off on the the feedback,cause I dont want to give positive where it is not called for,or even negitive in fear of retaliation....

Bunch of PR!CKS out there....
Just Venting

Ah this is a tough nut to bust..

I being a ebay seller sometimes won't leave the feedback 1st.

Like any buisness you want to hear what the consumer has to say about the product. If it was ok & arrived undamaged.

Sometimes items can get damaged due to the shipper which is not always the sellers fault.

Some examples:
I sent a model in its original box & placed it in another box for protection. Because the madel parts rubbed against each other scrathing the chrome, window & body the buy lambasted me with a neg. I even offered insurance optional which they did not take.

Another time a guy lived near me & wanted to come pick the item up at night. My wife did not want a stranger coming around while I was off at work 2nd shift.. I told him to mail a check or money order & I would leave item near my door.. He wanted to force me to take paypal & did not want to pay via MO.. Said he can't get out to post office??????? But yet he wanted to drive a state away
to pick up item.. Got a NEG for that.

EBAY

Lots of pitfalls, traps, & loopholes within the eBay auction system, primarily stacked against the buyer and used by unscrupulous sellers.

Ever thought about this: You "win" an auction. You pay by Cashier's Check, Priority Mail. The PO delivers a box to your door with delivery confirmation. You open the box...and it's empty. You contact the seller, advising them of an empty box being sent by them & rec'd by you. They say: "We shipped it, contact the PO."

So now then...what will you do when this happens to you?

Coming soon to one of your eBay auctions?

Hope not...but who knows, right?

OK, here's my question about this. Seller mails the item (no insurance, small $ item). USPS looses the item. Buyer says I paid for an item and didn't get it. Seller says I sent it out.

Who's loss is it? Is the seller obligated to get it to you or just ship it out?

What about if the seller wasn't an ebay seller, but was a TR vendor? Do they have an obligation to get it to you, or just to ship it out?

(Just curious, no actual problem :) )

I have been luck on buying and selling items on this website.

I have never had a problem getting what I asked for and I have never had an issue selling items to others on this site.

I guess I'm just lucky.

I hate to mention any names but BEWEAVY didn't leave me any feedback on Ebay about 8 months ago.