What's up with Keith Mease

Marc87GN

I sent in the stock intercooler from my GN for a $100 rebate at the end of November. It was delivered 12/6/2004, but I have not heard a thing or received the $100 in my Paypal account. I sent PMs, emails and stil no response.

I wish I had kept it so I could have sold it for something. It was out of a car with 50K and always garaged. It's not the money that bothers me, but the lack of professionalism. I'm sure people have had good dealings with him in the past including myself, but the lack of a 2 second response is unacceptable.

I try not to make these things public, but when it's 3 weeks later & still no communication, I think people should see all sides of a vendor and not just the positive side that people post.

A lot of controversy has followed Keith..many positive and negative post around the boards. Great products, broken promises.

I think his last stategy was to only sell through vendors and not direct. I just bought one of his big neck IC's through VSIX on this board and it came in a few days. Good product and good service from Jim (VSIX)

MPE was selling alot of stuff on E-Bay but i noticed his account was pulled recently.

Keiths been very busy, with the shop and family, as many of you are.

You can call him @ 856.678.2638, if he's in (and hears you), he'll answer.