** What's this one worth??

BuickTurboSix

Ran accross a GN today that a friend is looking to buy. It has 11k miles showing on the Odometer. What throws me for a loop on giving advice is that it turned out to be a Cars and Concepts T-top conversion car. Looked like a nice job, but still not factory like the seller thought it was. Boy was he surprised when I explained it to him.

It has also had a repaint for some reason. He didn't know that either. He bought it thinking it was all original and factory. It looks nice, but not perfect. Don't know the history as he hasn't owned it that long - Only a year. Interior is very clean, engine - kinda normal dirty, not detailed. Coulpe dings and scratches. Ran good and didn't leak at all. No power windows or Locks. Let me know what you think??

And if anyone has experience with the C & C t-tops, fill me in so I can pass the info along to my friend.

Thanks, :cool:

Don't know the value but a thought about the paint...

If they screwed up the paint doing the t-tops and were gonna have to paint the roof, maybe they decided to do a full paint job to improve on the factory "orange-peel special" that our cars are so infamous for.

Just a thought. Otherwise, maybe it was wrecked during that 11k mile period.

Re: Paint

That thought crossed my mind, but I think it was in an accident. The drivers door is missing the information Tags and it was jammed on the drivers side, so I am thinking it was t-boned. Frame looked ok, so don't know.

Mostly wondering what the impact of the C & C T-Tops is? Are there many of them out there??