Whats this GN worth?

Antagon

Hey everyone. I found a GN locally that i'd like to buy, but that means I have to get rid of the one I have first! I'll have some pics up tomorrow but for now I wanted to get an idea.

It's an 87 with 117k miles.
Replaced the front clip after an accident, minor fitment issues. Needs a little body work behind drivers side rear tire.
Stock (as far as I know) unopened motor, with various addons like:
Big mouth cold air
solid MAF pipe
adj. FPR
50lb injectors
IAC angle boss
TT chip but akly not installed yet.
RJC boost controller
CPT61 ball bearing turbo
Walbro 340 w/hotwire

Prolly a couple other things I'm missing. The last parts installed were the injectors and chip, and the car ran GREAT after that. I'm guessing the pump picked up sendiments in the tank and now it get no fuel pressure. I wanna say it's a friend pump or clogged fuel sock/line. I'll repair that.

I just need an estimate on what to ask for it. The one i'm looking at locally would save me an unmeasurable amount of headaches :eek:

Thanks for looking

Hey everyone. I found a GN locally that i'd like to buy, but that means I have to get rid of the one I have first! I'll have some pics up tomorrow but for now I wanted to get an idea.

It's an 87 with 117k miles.
Replaced the front clip after an accident, minor fitment issues. Needs a little body work behind drivers side rear tire.
Stock (as far as I know) unopened motor, with various addons like:
Big mouth cold air
solid MAF pipe
adj. FPR
50lb injectors
IAC angle boss
TT chip but akly not installed yet.
RJC boost controller
CPT61 ball bearing turbo
Walbro 340 w/hotwire

Prolly a couple other things I'm missing. The last parts installed were the injectors and chip, and the car ran GREAT after that. I'm guessing the pump picked up sendiments in the tank and now it get no fuel pressure. I wanna say it's a friend pump or clogged fuel sock/line. I'll repair that.

I just need an estimate on what to ask for it. The one i'm looking at locally would save me an unmeasurable amount of headaches :eek:

Thanks for looking
without looking at it I would say about $8,000.00

Thanks Lou. heres a little more info.

Rust. needs a new drivers side rear floorpan.
Turbo is polished 4/2.5 and has maybe 10 miles on it. Never run at any real boost.
Front bumper needs a repaint, it's chrome underneath cause it came from a T-type.
Header panel has a crack in it, see pics.