Whats this car worth??

1 OF 1035

i found a 87 GN supposedly 31k original miles but the guy turned it into a race car! has a cage a spool in the rear end a fuel cell no wheels and tire its setting on steel wheels and whitewall tires now the guy that has it now said it hasnt been to the track in 10 years its been in storage the original owner is not around right now he,s getting free meals if you get my drift so we dont have any info on the car all i know it has some kind of huge turbo frontmount steel heads not aluminum the car is on the fair side in condition??

Pretty hard to tell. There alot of "low mileage" cars out there that may or may not have original miles on them. Does it LOOK like a 20k mile car? If it doesn't, the odds are it isn't, but that is not always the case. Also, it can be very difficult starting out with one of these cars when you don't know what exactly has been done to it performance wise. You don't know what the hell has been put on this car. Try to get more information, maybe a ton of pics, maybe write a letter to the guy that is "on vacation".

Take some pics and then post back! Some stuff to look for would be wear spots like dr seat, brake pedal, look under the car does the chasis and things there look real dirty. Look inside radiator things like that. What does the title say? You done a carfax?

My GN was a turn-key racer w/17kmiles when I got it - NHRA Stock Eliminator class. Had same setup as yours, just no fuel cell and many other goodies. Paid significantly less than a "street" 17k mile car - I think it scared people away and therefore led to a lower price. Selling all the race stuff helped offset what I did pay. PM me for more info...

with the jacked up pictures he sent me i cant tell sh** there horrible like i sad he cant tell me anything just a big turbo frontmount spool in the real looks like alky inj cage i did a carfax and the last milage it showed was 14,000 but the car is average shape it has no wheels and tires just steel wheels no exhaust justs dumps out of the turbo supposedly it ran in the 10,s 10 years ago its been setting that long i wave no idea what its worthanyone????

Heck, start low and go from there...Have you actually seen the car in person? Gotta do that before anything....If ok, then offer something low. There have been some real screaming "yard find" deals on here lately...I'd perhaps even start low and go up - never know what you might get

well its 600 miles away and i have no way to see it the guy who has it dont know anything about it he bought it cheep off of a guy who was bailing his brother out of jail thats all he can tell me:confused: