What's my car worth?

littlebus

I have a 87 Gn in very good shape with 52,000 miles. It needs 4 bumper fillers but I bought new nice abs plastic fillers. It has a mint interior n trunk. The motor is so stock it still has the stock air filter in it. It runs great and has a few little spots on the body that need a little Attn. the drip rail on the pass side has a few tiny bubbles and a very tiny spot on the drivers side in front of the rear tire all the way at the bottom. Other then that maybe 1 or 2 tiny dents but nothing major. The car has been garaged the past 10 years at my cousins n I bought it but am thinking of modding it. I think I may be better off selling my stock car and buying 1 closer to what I want. I will post a few pics in a day or so of the spots I was talking about. Thanks for any info u guys have.

Check eBay and look at the completed listings. You'll see what cars really sold for and where the bidding stalled out. Currently at any given time there seems to be 15-25 cars active so you'll get a good idea of the pricing trend.

I've also attached the Hagerty Value Guide as a secondary reference. Keep in mind however that Hagerty uses data (in their average) collected from the big time high roller auctions where millionaires and their egos compete with each other so the prices push to the high side. When your car is ready for a Mecum or Barrett Jackson auction and you are ready to take it there, then you can expect the higher dollars. However, keep in mind that there are costs involved in getting it ready and transporting it to those auctions so in the end you will need to decide if the net gain is worth the extra time and dollar investment. Basically what I'm saying is if you want Hagerty money then the forums, craigslist and eBay aren't your prime audience and you need to get your car in front of the millionaire crowd.

Attachments

• Hagerty Value Guide.pdf
    406.1 KB · Views: 719
I been on here for years but sold my last Buick maybe 7-8 years ago. It's been a while since I posted but I look alot. Not to much to post about when u don't have a turbo Buick anymore. Ill add pics ASAP.

I been on here for years but sold my last Buick maybe 7-8 years ago. It's been a while since I posted but I look alot. Not to much to post about when u don't have a turbo Buick anymore. Ill add pics ASAP.

How did you get by without a car for so many years! :D
Looking forward to seeing the pics!