what's my car worth

kmart17

got a really good offer on my car, and just wondering what mine would really be worth, body is slightly wavy, milky clear coat on hood and top of cab past t-tops, rust spot on pass. rocker panel, fresh motor with listed mods, all new weatherstripping, new seat covers, needs minor interior, sagging headliner and bad visors, centerline rims, m/t street et's, paint looks good from 20 ft away, oh and a drivers side cab seem is starting to split, not too noticeable, drives really good, well any estimates would be appreciated, thanks

How many miles are on the car? thats pretty important to figure out the worth.

122,000 on the car, 1000 on the motor I just did, I need to figur out how to post some pics

Yeah, post pics to get some honest answers. But remember you gotta look at it from diff angles when it comes to buyers. Some know the value, some just like the look....etc.

how the hell do you post pics, the pics I have are way to big to upload, whatever that means? the guy offerd me 7500 for it cash, and I am keeping my cas v4 so he gets the stocker, and that's worth 500 or so, with all that it needs I think it's a good deal for me, I might renig on the deal and put it up for sale and see how much I get, I just want one that all I have to mess with is the motor if I wanted too

nevermind, the guy is coming to pick it up tommorrow for 7500 with the f**ked up turbo, saves me time which is worth losing the intercooler, anybody got a 86-87 gn that they want to sell for around that price ;)

kmart17 said:
nevermind, the guy is coming to pick it up tommorrow for 7500 with the f**ked up turbo, saves me time which is worth losing the intercooler, anybody got a 86-87 gn that they want to sell for around that price ;)

Id sell you my stocker w/ new exhaust and rebuilt motor trans and stock turbo 102k needs paint in NYC

Alan