What's it worth?

QTRMILER

I am looking at an 86 limited with t tops, mostly original and in good condition. Car was garage kept most of its life and was not beaten on. It has nice paint (light blue on blue), full GNX rear suspension, gnx guage cluster with documented mileage on the transfer of the guages. Car has 71k on it.

It needs a headliner, and either an accumulator ball or a switch to vacuum brakes......

I know the market sucks right now, but am curious what this should fetch? Anyone want to speculate what's it worth??

Thanks in advance,
Mike

I am looking at an 86 limited with t tops, mostly original and in good condition. Car was garage kept most of its life and was not beaten on. It has nice paint (light blue on blue), full GNX rear suspension, gnx guage cluster with documented mileage on the transfer of the guages. Car has 71k on it.

It needs a headliner, and either an accumulator ball or a switch to vacuum brakes......

I know the market sucks right now, but am curious what this should fetch? Anyone want to speculate what's it worth??

Thanks in advance,
Mike

This is like answering an add about a hot chick without pictures.

LOL

I have an idea but will keep it to myself until I see photos. :biggrin:

pm me a number if you care not to publically throw it out there... I am looking at it tomm morning and dont have no pics....need some guidance from the pro's