What's it worth ???

smithgn

What's it worth ???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone. I am thinking of selling my GN and wanted to know what you think I could get for it. Any interest ? Thanks for the info.

87 GN - 62,500 miles

Original Sticker $20229 - Have original sticker too
The previous owner said he bought it from Kirban, but I have no way to tell for sure. I tried to email Kirban, but he said he doesn't keep track of the VINs.

The upgrades : (these have all been done within the past year and I have just about all the receipts)
American Racing Hopster Wheels 15X8 -4.75 bs
275/60/15 BFG rear tires 215/65/15 Michelin front tires
DelTrans Torque converter 2800 -installed at Anderson
Mease downpipe
New Idler arm
L/R wheel cylinder
belt
fuel filter
upper control arm bushing (pass side)
Turbo Tweak 93 Chip
Kirban rear springs
Kirban motor mounts
Intercooler and Turbo heavy duty hose set
160 Stat
Stainless T-Stat Housing
GNX style rear end cover
O2 Sensor
Coil Pack
Billet Adj Fuel Pressure Regulator
Hot Wire
Walbro 340 fuel pump
FP gauge
Casper Knock Gauge
Adj Wastegate actuator
K&N 8in filter
Hooker dual exhaust kit
Kirban spark plug wire set
Braided oil drain tube
Billet Vacuum Block
By-Pass Hose
VDO Boost gauge - twin pillar pod in the car
Chrome inlet pipe
Polished Aluminum MAF pipe
Chrome EGR cover
Chrome Blower cover
rear braces behind back seat
Odessey battery
Q-Boost controller

Also ... not yet installed -
braided oil cooler hoses
Buick Motorsports valve covers
Aluminum upper rad hose -from G-body
Accufab 65mm Throttle body -polished
polished matching plenum

Also comes with car cover and 4 "GNX style" wheels and two Michelin 215/65/15 tires

Car is in good shape - it has been painted before, It really shines when cleaned up but could probably have used a better paint job. Runs good although it does need tuning and the drivers side header needs to be welded. I have kept the car in a garage since I have had, and the previos owner had an outdoor cover on it.

Thanks,

Joe
jsmith4948@msn.com

15k or close to that. The GN is a nice car but some people think they are wroth a ass loads more then they really are. If a GN has less the 20k on it then yea its worth a bit more then the average car. Same thing when you buy a GN that is all geared up to haul some serious ass. Myself i am not into spending serious cash on some car that sees the track every weekend.

Hey thanks for the reply. That sounds good to me. 15K would br great.

PS. I've never been to the track

It sounds like a great car but You will end up some where in the range of 12k to 13k when it comes down to the sale.The market is flooded with them for sale and you see them in about the same shape with even less miles for 12.5k.All I can say is start high and settle where you feel you are getting a fare price for your car.Its a buyers market and they have the upper hand some times.Just my .2 cents..Good luck with the sale :smile: