Whats it worth? Gauging interest

JeffG

Drive it like u stole it
Trying to gauge interest and get a feel for what my car is worth. Please let me know what you think. I am thinking about selling it for some home improvement projects. :(

87 GN California car
PW,PL, functional AC, Concert sound CC, Astroroof, 140k miles on the odometer.
Mods---
New motor built by Gromm Racing in San Jose, CA (still sitting on the stand, but going in soon)
Ported stk throttle body, ported intake, RJC power plate.
Champ irons with 918 beehive springs, bronze guides (not inserts), and cut for FelPro wireloc's. EGR is still functional if need be.
210/210 Comp billet Hyd roller with RPM anti walk kit, PTE thrust kit and roller cam button, 3/8 Manley pushrods......
balanced, .020 JE's, Total Seal zero gap top rings with high tension oil rings (to control oil consumption/smoke). Beam ground stk rods. ARP bolts. Calico coated bearings, RJC block girdle, new std volume front cover with bypass blocked off and spin on Canton filter. Accufad adj regulator,new cam sensor, etc.. lots of $$ in this motor.

Built 200r4 tranny by PTS. 3200 9/11 lock up converter. Aburn posi with stk 3.42 gears.

Bolt ons-
T64 turbo, V4R intercooler, 55 Delphi injc, Trans+/LSI maf. 3" THDP, Poston headers, Hooker exhaust, two stage alky system,CAS High effic radiator, Ramcharges dual fans, B&M tranny cooler, Evans NPG+ coolant.

Chassis-
17" billet Centerline wheels (8" front and 5.5" rear). New Nitto 315/17 rears, and 235/45 front. Haven't even driven on the new tires and wheels yet. Notched frame rails. Baer racing brakes front and rear (13" and 12"). Urethane bushings, tubular rear control arms, suspension techniques front springs, stock rears, large rear sway bar.

The interior is in great condition with all the gauges you would expect (EGT, Boost, Knock, OP, Water temp). Body is straight and has no large areas of rust but the paint is factory and checked. Needs paint. Never been in any accidents since I have owned it which is since 98. The list above is by no means everything, just the stuff I can remember while sitting here.

Thanks in advance,

*****If you were in this area, assuming the overall interior looks good, and the car is clean, I would say about 13-15k or so. If you have the car painted, it sounds like a 20k car. Everything else is there already drivetrain wise, but looks matter.

Unless your roof is leaking or you can see the basement through the floor of the 2nd floor, just keep the car! :)

Billy
Montgomery Village, MD

LOL, thanks Billy. Roofs not leaking :) Time for a new one before it starts though. Some copper pipes are needed too!

I have thought about painting the car because looks obviously matter, I agree. When polished it looks okay to me but if I were planning on keeping the car I would paint it. It will really be the only thing left to do beside drive it.

send me pics, I am interested in picking up a GN. (morgnstern@gmail.com)

I have already got approval for a loan, it is a matter of finding the right car and giving my lender the name and address on the title along with vin and milage to have a check issued. So.. I am serious, and ready to buy, if you do want to sell.

morgnstern said:
send me pics, I am interested in picking up a GN. (morgnstern@gmail.com)

I have already got approval for a loan, it is a matter of finding the right car and giving my lender the name and address on the title along with vin and milage to have a check issued. So.. I am serious, and ready to buy, if you do want to sell.

email sent.........