What's a turbo Busa?

Lenos bike is awsome....go to the site of the people that make them like marinesomething i forget they have vids...that thing sounds like full thrust f=16 flying by

A turbo busa is simply as fast as you want to go.....and will destroy the turbine bike..........even a stock busa will destroy the turbine bike......but its cool and leno is way cool.....he goes up to the rock store on it now and then....

Didn't anybody notice that bike had a Viper V10 and an estimated top speed of 420 mph?!?!?

estimated.......... haha...... I bet it shakes like an unsprung harley le on a cow path......

If pnly all racing took place on paper......

A turbo busa holds the record at 242......on salt........

and a turbo busa has dynoed at about 632 rwhp......and is only 1000 pounds lighter or so.........

I never said the busa wasn't fast I know they are....seen the guys on the web with the turbo set ups...but if I had a choice I'd rather coming whistling by instead of ridding a busa because of the rarity and b/c Leno is the MAN!!!

a man who lost a burnout contest to TIM ALLEN

what a disgrace...

come on.. burnout contest...
7 second turbo buick vs 12 second saleen mustang

if i was leno i would have sliped some bias ply tires with junk rims under that bad boy and roasted them until the rear end was dragging the ground.

Originally posted by TType84

what a disgrace...

come on.. burnout contest...
7 second turbo buick vs 12 second saleen mustang
C'mon...the TR was set up to hook, not to haze the hides.

he coulda done it still :-p

ive seen lesser cars with tires just as big do huge smoky burnouts!

jay just didnt know how to drive it right, and well, who can blame him. i dont think i would know either, hehe.

tim knew what he was doing though, prop valve set to full fronts.

it was a set up :mad: